Il Tasso Scatenato - Maremma Adventure Park ☀️ Follonica
- Category Environment and Nature
Il Tasso Scatenato: Adventure Park in Follonica a stone's throw from the seaNumber of views: 1292
- Il Tasso Scatenato, adventure park in the heart of the Maremma
- The routes available in the Adventure Park
- Timetables and Prices
Il Tasso Scatenato, adventure park in the heart of the Maremma
In the heart of the Tuscan Maremma , more precisely in Scarlino (GR), is the Tasso Scatenato: the new Park Adventure created to excite children and adults, offering adrenaline-pumping and fun activities. Cableways, pulleys, acrobatic passages are just some of the "structures" that will allow you to spend half a day in the fresh air, near the sea, with the whole family.
A few hundred meters from the enchanting beaches of the Gulf of Follonica and the splendid beach of Cala Violina , the Tasso scatenato is within a green area (which does not require a ticket to be traveled), full of paths, ideal for cycling or walking.
4 enthusiastic and helpful instructors are on hand to show you how to use carabiners and harnesses and how to enjoy maximum fun on the different routes, without danger.
Everyone, adults and children, will be able to enjoy the attractions of the park in total autonomy.
The Tasso Scatenato also has a picnic area equipped with tables, benches and barbeques, and a bar, which offers a choice of stuffed focaccias, sandwiches, pizzas and cold dishes every day. to ice cream. The use of comfortable clothes and sports shoes is recommended.
The routes available in the Adventure Park
After wearing a helmet, lanyard with carabiners and pulley and harness, you must show up in the area adjacent to the practice course to take a short preparation lesson, held by the Park instructor.
The path "practice" is the first to be tackled, mandatory for everyone, to put into practice all the theoretical information received from the instructor and to be ready to "walk on trees "Alone.
At Tasso scatenato there are three practice courses: two reserved for adults and one for children
- The Adventure courses for children are 4 and are reserved for children who reach at least 1 meter in height. Parents can always follow the children by staying under the paths.
- The Adventure courses for children and adults are 5 and are reserved for adults and children reaching at least 1.40 m in height.
- The Banned route is intended for the bravest: it develops at a maximum height of 15 meters in a pulley descent that covers a distance of more than 100 meters. across the park.
All along the path, children are equipped with a safety device with a continuous lifeline, which allows them to be hooked from the beginning to the end of the path.
Download here the map of the Park
Timetables and Prices
From 01/03 to 31/05 - Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
From 10:00 to sunset
From 01/06 to 31/08 - Every day
From 10:00 to 20:00
From 01/09 to 31/10 - Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
From 10:00 to sunset
For more information on ticket costs or other: iltassoscatenato.it